lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From hariram ravichandran <hariramravichan...@gmail.com>
Subject Query expansion
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2016 11:24:53 GMT
I need to perform *fuzzy search* for the whole search term. I
extended MultiFieldQueryParser and overridden getFieldQuery()

protected Query getFieldQuery(String field, String fieldText,boolean
quoted) throws ParseException{
           return *super.getFuzzyQuery(field,fieldText,3.0f);
//constructing fuzzy query*
}

For example, If i give search term as "(apple AND orange) OR (mango)", the
query should be expanded as "(apple~ AND orange~) OR (mango~)".

I need to search in multiple fields and also i need to implement this
without affecting any of the lucene features. Is there any other simple way?