lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Kozitsin <askozit...@gmail.com>
Subject Array as Lucene Field
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2016 10:43:18 GMT
Hi everyone!

I've faced a problem and had no idea how to resolve it.

So, I've got a directory with documents.
Each document might contain array of doubles. However, Lucene does not
support arrays.
What I need is to have an ability to sort documents by this field, search
values (with support of basic operations: >,>=, <, <=, =).

I know, I can create several documents for each value, but then I will have
an issue with retrieving part of data by ranges (e.g.: I need documents
from 10 to 20). There will be duplicates and incorrect ranges.

Thanks in advacne for your help!

Alexander