lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ludovic Bertin <l.ber...@lombardodier.com>
Subject Migration Lucene 4 -> Lucene 6
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2016 09:54:02 GMT
Hi,

When I'm trying to launch search with ordering, but it fails with exception : unexpected docvalues
type NONE for field 'LOCAL_TIME' (expected=NUMERIC). Re-index with correct docvalues type.

For indexing:

doc.add(new LongPoint("longValue", (Long) value));
doc.add(new StoredField("longValue", (Long) value));

For searching:

Sort sort = new Sort(new SortField("longValue", SortField.Type.LONG, false)

searcher.search(query, max, sort);

ð  unexpected docvalues type NONE for field 'LOCAL_TIME' (expected=NUMERIC). Re-index with
correct docvalues type.

Do I have to reindex all my data, or can I change the way to do the search ?
If I have to reindex, what is the correct way to index with sort capabilities ?

Thanks

Ludovic BERTIN

[[ rethink everything. ]]<http://www.lombardodier.com>

This message is intended only for use by the person to
whom it is addressed. It may contain information that is
privileged and confidential. Its content does not constitute
a formal commitment by Bank Lombard Odier & Co Ltd
or any of its branches or affiliates. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message, kindly notify the sender
immediately and destroy this message. Thank You.