lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Jérémy GUYENOT <JGUYE...@efalia.com>
Subject RE: Research problems on numeric values into text (with. or,)
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2016 13:06:27 GMT
Hello,

Sorry for this multi post but my first post was without answers so I try another way.

What are you indexing?
I wish to index files such as that present in the "ZIP \ file" folder, which contains decimal
data (with. Or, as decimal separator).

How are you searching, and what did you expect to find?
I want to be able to search decimals because our tools stock large quantities of such documents
(eg invoices, quotes, orders).

What do you actually see and why is that a problem?
The search for the number 404 returns files containing 404.
The search for the number 50 returns files containing 50.
The search for the number 404.50 returns no results.
The text content was store in a TextField with Field.Store.NO.
I try some of Analysers but the result is the same. I also try with 4.3.1 and 6.2.0 of lucene
but the same.

I wish you can give me some details to search decimals values into text files.

In the zip you can find:

-       File

o   The file example containing decimals values

o   The files of Lucene indexation

-       Indexationlucene

o   The code that we have to index file from our app

-       RechercheLucene

o   The code that we have to search into our app

Cordially

Jérémy GUYENOT | Responsable service R&D
jguyenot@efalia.com<mailto:jguyenot@efalia.com>
49, av. de la République 69200 Vénissieux | Tél : 04 72 51 77 55 | Fax : 04 72 50 43 13
WWW.EFALIA.COM<http://www.efalia.com/>
[cid:image003.jpg@01D0B342.03D15BD0]<http://www.efalia.com/>
Pour assurer un suivi technique de vos demandes veuillez passer par Mantis<http://feqa.communauteged-multigest.fr/>
notre outil en ligne.

P Eco-responsabilité, n'imprimez ce mail que si nécessaire