lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Shai Erera <ser...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clarification on LUCENE 4795 discussions ( Add FacetsCollector based on SortedSetDocValues )
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2016 04:35:04 GMT
Hey,

Here's a blog I wrote a couple years ago about using facet associations:
http://shaierera.blogspot.com/2013/01/facet-associations.html. Note that
the examples in the blog were written against a very old Lucene version
(4.7 maybe). We have a couple of demo files that are maintained with the
code changes here
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=lucene-solr.git;a=tree;f=lucene/demo/src/java/org/apache/lucene/demo/facet;h=41085e3aaa1d4d0697a5ef5d9853a093c1600ca6;hb=HEAD.
Check them out, especially this one:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=lucene-solr.git;a=blob;f=lucene/demo/src/java/org/apache/lucene/demo/facet/AssociationsFacetsExample.java;h=3e2737d0c8f02d12e4fdb76f97891c8593ef5fbc;hb=HEAD