lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Sheng <sheng...@gmail.com>
Subject SortingMergePolicy moved to solr ?
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2016 14:56:25 GMT
Before 6.2, it is in Lucene-misc, now I can only find it in solr. I
understand it might have something to do with an issue I reported earlier
that sortingmergepolicy cannot handle point field properly, but my
expectation by then was to expect this would be addressed in a later
version instead of being moved to solr. I don't want to make my project
depend on solr just for this class. Is it possible to move it back to
Lucene and hopefully has that issue fixed ?