lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael Wilkowski ...@silenteight.com>
Subject Re: Handling multiple locale
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2016 07:03:41 GMT
Hi,
in my opinion your system locales have nothing to do with the analyzers
that you want to apply. I would not rely on system locales as that makes
application very unportable.

Regarding any other way - there are none. You may apply regex query and
create custom queries, but not dynamically refer to fields, because you may
easily do it by hand (as you said by brute force, but you are only limited
by max number of clauses in BooleanQuery).

MW