lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From lukes <mail2lok...@gmail.com>
Subject Handling multiple locale
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2016 21:49:33 GMT
Hi all,

  I am trying to handle multiple locale(for indexing and querying). Below is
the problem i am trying to solve.

I am indexing list of documents in lucene with naming conventions :
(fieldName) + "_" + locale(language part only ex en, ar, ... ) and proving
PerFieldAnalyzerWrapper to indexWriter config, so that proper analyzer can
be chosen during indexing(so far so good). But now during the query, can i
provide generic fieldName(something with regular expression, something like
(fieldName) + "_" + [a-z]{2}) ? I tried, but couldn't find anything.

Regards.