lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Siraj Haider <si...@jobdiva.com>
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2016 15:50:02 GMT
Hi,
We want to store and index a long value. Currently when we are adding two fields with same
name, one is NumericDocValuesField and the other is StoredField. But it seems like the search
is not returning any document when we query on that field, however we are able to retrieve
the field values of that field from a search. So, my question is, can we index two different
field types with same name or do we have to use different names for these fields?

------
Regards
-Siraj Haider
(212) 306-0154

This electronic mail message and any attachments may contain information which is privileged,
sensitive and/or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. The information is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named as the addressee above. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution
(electronic or otherwise) or forwarding of, or the taking of any action in reliance on, the
contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic
transmission in error, please notify us by telephone, facsimile, or e-mail as noted above
to arrange for the return of any electronic mail or attachments. Thank You.