lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Siraj Haider <si...@jobdiva.com>
Subject MaxFieldLength
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2016 15:53:33 GMT
Hello there,
What is the default maximum field length in Lucene 6? In Lucene2.9 we use IndexWriter.MaxFieldLength
to increase the default to 100,000 as we index some very large fields. What should be the
alternate for that in Lucene 6?

------
Regards
-Siraj Haider
(212) 306-0154

This electronic mail message and any attachments may contain information which is privileged,
sensitive and/or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. The information is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named as the addressee above. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution
(electronic or otherwise) or forwarding of, or the taking of any action in reliance on, the
contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic
transmission in error, please notify us by telephone, facsimile, or e-mail as noted above
to arrange for the return of any electronic mail or attachments. Thank You.