lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Evert Wagenaar <evert.wagen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene cluster with NFS or synchronization tool such as rsync
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2016 01:41:32 GMT
Hello,

I know that Nutch does it this way, already for years (Since version 1.0).
If you want to know exactly how it's done you should look into Nutch's
Source Code. The latest version of Nutch actually uses SolrCloud, therefore
I would look into earlier versions of Nutch, say 1.xx. Don't let Map reduce
scare you off. It's just the way how Nutch works with the Nutch Distributed
File System.

Good luck,

Evert Wagenaar.

Op zondag 3 juli 2016 heeft Desteny Child <myshareit@gmail.com> het