lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Xiaolong Zheng <zhengxiaol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query the doc frequency across multiple search field.
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2016 13:40:33 GMT
Thanks! The use case that I am having is I am trying to calculate the
docFreq for the suggestion word which produced by my "did you
mean"/"spellcheck" feature.

I was trying to avoid to having a second search request. But it seems in
this case, I have to formula another search query to do the job.

Sincerely,

--Xiaolong