lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Desteny Child <myshar...@gmail.com>
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2016 13:36:47 GMT
Hi,

In my Spring Boot application I have implemented 2 API endpoints - one for
Lucene(I use 5.2.1) document indexing and another one for searching.

Right now I open every time on each request IndexWriter and IndexReader.
With a big index it works pretty slow.

I know that there is a possibility to use single IndexWriter  and
IndexReader in a shared environment. There is SearcherManager or something
like this for this purpose.

I can't find a good example for this for Lucene 5. Could you please share
with me this example ?

Thanks in advance,
Alex