lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From JuliaZhang8 <juliazhang.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Displaying Search Results from Lucene with new version Lucene (6.0)
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2016 18:11:57 GMT
down votefavorite
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/38336080/displaying-search-results-from-lucene-with-new-version-lucene-6-0#>

I am trying to created a servlet that uses Lucene. How would I display the
results from indexSearcher as a list of document names or path names? It
used to be in the older versions, you could just do
searcher.getDocument(scoreDoc) to get a document which you can get then get
names or pathnames from with document.get(string). The new version has
gotten rid of getDocument and I am not really sure how to change scoreDocs
or topDocs into documents so I can fetch relevant information.

Thanks!