lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Siraj Haider <si...@jobdiva.com>
Subject Similarity Implementation
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2016 17:27:06 GMT
We are in the process of upgrading from 2.x to 6.x. In 2.x we implemented our own similarity
where all the functions return 1.0f, how can we implement such thing in 6.x? Is there an implementation
already there that we can use and have the same results?

------
Regards
-Siraj Haider
(212) 306-0154

This electronic mail message and any attachments may contain information which is privileged,
sensitive and/or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. The information is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named as the addressee above. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution
(electronic or otherwise) or forwarding of, or the taking of any action in reliance on, the
contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic
transmission in error, please notify us by telephone, facsimile, or e-mail as noted above
to arrange for the return of any electronic mail or attachments. Thank You.