lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mila88 <hadeel.maryo...@gmail.com>
Subject Lucene with Semantic Vectors (LSA, LSI, LDA)?
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2016 19:24:42 GMT
Hello,

I have a project which indexes and scores documents using Lucene. However,
I'd like to do that using semantic indexing (LSI, LSA, LDA or Semantic
Vectors).

I've read old posts and some people said that Semantic Vectors plays well
with Lucene. However, I noticed that its classes are used only by command
line (throw method main) instead of by API.

So, I'd like to know if anyone can suggest any other approach so that I
could use semantic indexing in Lucene.

Thanks,