lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Koji Sekiguchi <koji.sekigu...@rondhuit.com>
Subject [ANN] KEA-lucene (program that extracts keyphrases from Lucene index)
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2016 05:39:31 GMT
Hello everyone!

I've developed KEA-lucene [1]. It is an Apache Lucene implementation of KEA [2].

KEA is a program developed by the University of Waikato in New Zealand that automatically
extracts
key phrases (keywords) from natural language documents. KEA stands for Keyphrase Extraction

Algorithm and sometimes indicates the algorithm itself that constitutes KEA program.

KEA-lucene can extract key phrases from Lucene index. The extracted key phrases can be used
for
query suggestion (aka auto-complete), "did you mean" search and any other purposes.

For further information, please visit at https://github.com/kojisekig/KEA-lucene and read
readme
file that describes it in detail.

Though there are still some challenges, I'd be happy to see readers find interest in the Lucene

library or expand their knowledge on the library through this article.

Thanks!

Koji

[1] https://github.com/kojisekig/KEA-lucene
[2] http://www.nzdl.org/Kea/