lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mukul Ranjan <mran...@egain.com>
Subject RE: LockFactory issue observed in lucene while getting instance of indexWriter
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2016 19:45:37 GMT
Hi Mike,

Yes, we are getting indexReader instance from the active Directory. We are using MultiReader
to obtain instance of indexSearcher.

Thanks,
Mukul

From: Michael McCandless [mailto:lucene@mikemccandless.com]
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2016 12:56 AM
To: Mukul Ranjan <mranjan@egain.com>
Cc: Lucene Users <java-user@lucene.apache.org>
Subject: Re: LockFactory issue observed in lucene while getting instance of indexWriter

But do you open any near-real-time readers from this writer?

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com

On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 1:01 PM, Mukul Ranjan <mranjan@egain.com<mailto:mranjan@egain.com>>
wrote:
Hi Michael,

Thanks for your reply.
I’m running it on windows. I have checked my code, I’m closing IndexWriter after adding
document to it.
We are not getting this issue always but it’s frequency is high in our application. Can
you please provide your suggestion?

Thanks,
Mukul