lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Randall Tidd ...@tidd.cc>
Subject Re: "Point in polygon" search with Lucene / Spatial4j / JTS
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2016 14:54:58 GMT
>>  I see that it still depends on JTS.
>
> Correction: LatLonPoint most definitely does NOT depend on JTS

I’m sorry this is my mistake, I was using org.locationtech.spatial4j.context.jts.JtsSpatialContext
in my example which depends on JTS.  However I now realize I’m able to switch to org.locationtech.spatial4j.context.SpatialContext
and my example works fine because I’m only indexing points and searching for points within
a polygon and LatLonPoint handles this (in conjunction with LatLonPointInPolygonQuery).  Thank
you for pointing that out.

Randy