lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Drawbacks of using Docvalues Fields
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2016 16:17:11 GMT
You can tell very little about performance with 50 documents,
so I wouldn't trust these results at all. In particular I'm pretty
sure that your search speed will suffer _greatly_ as you get
more and more documents in your corpus if you use only
DocValues but don't have indexed="true" set.

Best,
Erick