lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Hans Lund <ha.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to improve indexing performance for lucene 6
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2016 11:13:17 GMT
Hi Mukul

There is not much information in your question. So to make a guess could
you provide

1) the time it takes to fetch the docs from sql server (without doing any
indexing)
2) the size of the documents.
3) what kind of analysing is done
4) why are you creating this mergepolicy - is this what you expect to be
the bottleneck?

Regards
Hans Lund