lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: Lucene facet search is causing issue in application
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2016 09:51:59 GMT
Hmm, this should not be the case: both TaxonomyIndexWriter and IndexWriter
let you index new documents completely concurrently with near-real-time
readers searching their already point-in-time snapshots.

Can you give some more specifics about how you are indexing and searching
facets, and where specifically your search threads are blocked?  Maybe
capture the thread stacks and post back.

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com