lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Alessandro Benedetti <abenede...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 5.5 vs 6.1
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2016 16:14:30 GMT
Why 6.1 should have more bugs than 5.5 ?
6.1 does contain tons of bugfixes and new features.
Of course sperimental features can be buggy, but for the rest I would go
with 6.1 ( which is 5.5 more mature )

If you don't like 6.x you can go with 5.5.2 which have bugfixes backported.
Cheers

--

Benedetti Alessandro

"Tyger, tyger burning bright