lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Bigham <dani...@wolfram.com>
Subject Re: analyzers-common VS analyzers-icu
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2016 00:13:38 GMT
Any other replies to this? Timothy's response was somewhat helpful but hasn't answered in an
authoritative way what the current status of these two different "forks" of language analyzers
is. Surely there is some history here and some high level status about them? (perhaps I should
look at git and try to figure out who the main developers have been?)