lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Bigham <dani...@wolfram.com>
Subject Re: SpanNearQuery, Multiple Fields
Date Fri, 13 May 2016 02:19:39 GMT
For some reason I had it in my head that the sub-parts of a boolean query had to either be
terms or phrases, but I now see that they can be a generic Query, so your suggestion might
work nicely.

I had since discovered DisjunctionMaxQuery, which might also work...

Anyway, thanks very much for your reply.