lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Prateek Singhal <prateek.b...@gmail.com>
Subject Need guidance to start contributing to Lucene.
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2016 17:38:57 GMT
Hi Folks,

I am very new to Lucene. Used it in a couple of projects but haven't really
got into the insights of how it works and
*never Deep Dived into its code-base*
Just for a head-start I want some guidance from *all the smart folks* on
this group regarding *which knowledge source will be a good start-point for
me.*

I understand Java and OOPs concept well so language is not a hinderance.
Just want to get familiar with Lucene's inner functionality and also *looking
forward to contribute some useful stuff*

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Prateek Singhal