lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From j.Pardos <j.par...@estructure.es>
Subject Re: Storing numeric fields in Apache 6
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2016 07:57:49 GMT
Hello,

The suggested change worked in part: Luke now shows me the field contents, so it's correctly
stored, for sure. However, when I ask the IndexReader for the field listing (with MultiFields.getFields(IndexReader)
method) it doesn't return that field. I've noticed in luke that the field is not indexed.
Is that the reason? How could I fix it?

Thanks.