lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Persistence/Serialization of Automaton
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2016 16:08:19 GMT
I'm really out of my league here, but some of the suggester stuff
builds an image on disk and some of the implementations use FSTs,
which are at least in the ballpark.

What I'm saying here is that the code may already be in place, or at
least a place to start.

And I have to ask, "why do you want to do this in the first place?".
What is the problem you're trying to solve anyway?

Best,
Erick

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 6:57 AM, McKinley, James T
<james.mckinley@cengage.com> wrote:
> Here's an archive link from this mailing list regarding serializing queries, I guess
this would work for Automaton objects as well.