lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Gimantha Bandara <giman...@wso2.com>
Subject Getting an Exception while searching when (numHits = Large Number) in TopScoreDocCollector
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2016 07:21:33 GMT
I know that I am getting this exception because the priorityQueue allocate
memory more than my PC can allocate from the RAM.

ERROR
{org.wso2.carbon.analytics.dataservice.core.indexing.AnalyticsDataIndexer}
-  Error in index search: null
java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException
    at org.apache.lucene.util.PriorityQueue.<init>(PriorityQueue.java:58)
    at org.apache.lucene.search.HitQueue.<init>(HitQueue.java:64)
    at
org.apache.lucene.search.TopScoreDocCollector.<init>(TopScoreDocCollector.java:184)
    at
org.apache.lucene.search.TopScoreDocCollector$SimpleTopScoreDocCollector.<init>(TopScoreDocCollector.java:53)
    at
org.apache.lucene.search.TopScoreDocCollector.create(TopScoreDocCollector.java:174)
    at
org.apache.lucene.search.TopScoreDocCollector.create(TopScoreDocCollector.java:154)

Is there a way to get the matching documents in a streaming fashion?

Thanks,
Gimantha