lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Bauer, Herbert S. (Scott)" <Bauer.Sc...@mayo.edu>
Subject Serializing Queries
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2016 14:02:07 GMT
Has anyone in this group solved the problem of serializing complex boolean queries (Some of
our clauses have span and other query types)?  Our Java RMI depends upon being able to do
so.   I have seen posts that say you can just parse the string representation but apparently
that only works on simple query representations.     I’m looking at the CoreParser and it’s
supporting xml parsing capabilities with an eye toward Marshalling the boolean query into
a DOM object and unmarshalling it on the server side using some of the support implied by
the CoreParser and related classes.  -scott