lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene Facets performance problems (version 4.7.2)
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2016 07:22:26 GMT
You haven't given us much to go on. What is the cardinality of the fields
you're faceting on? What does your query look like? How are you measuring
time? What is the output if you add &debug=true?

In short, your question is far too vague to give any meaningful
information, there could be any of a dozen recommendations.

Best
Erick