lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Sheng <sheng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Weird Lucene 5 filter behavior
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2016 17:11:20 GMT
I just answered my own question in that SO post. I think Lucene migration
guide should've made it more clear, as deprecating filter is really a big
deal for anyone trying to upgrade to 5.

I still have a little concern though. I use a MatchAllDocsQuery with a
SHOULD clause. Should I use MUST instead? And is is guaranteed the behavior
would be the same as that written in Filter ?