lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Kudrettin Güleryüz <kudret...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spaces in regular expressions
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2016 16:01:24 GMT
I appreciate the pointers Jack. More on that, where can I read more on
enabling full regexp support on indexed source code documents using Lucene?

Any suggestions regarding cases where developers implemented this kind of
capability using Lucene/Solr/ElasticSearch/... would be more than welcome.

Thank you,
Kudret