lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From finx <oieusouof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Phrase searches that includes stopword does not work with BrazilianAnalizer
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2016 07:30:00 GMT
Hi Helio, sorry for the delay.

I don't know jackrabbit, so I don't know if I can help you...

But even so, I think the problem is not in Lucene itself - I've created a
simple class with your example and it works just fine, returning both
documents. The code is here: http://pastebin.com/RaXjsMHM (you can copy and
paste into your project)

Let me know if I can help you somehow.

Luis