lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From hsp <piccina...@hotmail.com>
Subject Phrase searches that includes stopword does not work with BrazilianAnalizer
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2016 13:44:01 GMT
Hi All,

I did search all forums here for something like the situation I am facing
on, without success.
Well, I use a system with a repository provided by Jackrabbit (verson 2.10),
and it uses Lucene 3.6 in underground to do index and searching.
There is no contribution so far for my question in their nabble forum, so I
came here to get some help from this community core.

The case is:
The lucene is configured to use the BrazilianAnalyzer.
After create the content:

doc1) with the phrase: "esta raposa está de brincadeira comigo"
There is the following stopwords: "esta", "está", "de"

doc2) with the phrase: "raposa brincadeira comigo"
no stopwords...

I did a test code and attached the index folder generated for your analysis.

If I search for the phrase: "esta raposa está de brincadeira comigo"
Just the "doc2)" document returns. Would return the two documents, right?

The same occurs if I search for:"brincadeira comigo".

Opening the index with Luke 3.5, I saw that there is the following content
indexed:
"null_1 rapos null_2 brincadeir comig" and I did not find what means the
"null_x" that it is putting instead the stopwords. I do not know if is the
"null_x" the guilt for the problem.

I hope for any help/collaboration/direction from you guys, because without
the search phrase in my system it is useless in some functions.

Regards!
Helio.

index.zip <http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/file/n4254403/index.zip>
index.zip <http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/file/n4254403/index.zip>