lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Alan Woodward <a...@flax.co.uk>
Subject Re: Is MemoryIndex and Spatial stuff combination supported?
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2016 19:09:11 GMT
Depending on the type of field, you can normally do:

Field myField = …
index.addField(fieldName, myField.tokenStream(null, null))

I agree that this could be a bit nicer, though.  MemoryIndex doesn't support DocValues yet
either, although I think there is an open ticket to add that.

Alan Woodward
www.flax.co.uk