lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Manner Róbert <rma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IndexWriter.addIndexes with LeafReader parameter
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2016 08:09:51 GMT
Unfortunately I can not use that, because I do not want to copy all the
indexes. Our use case is "archiving" of indexes: we would like to copy to
separate file (and remove) part of the indexes, for example which are more
than a month old. We achieved it by writing a Reader which does the
filtering, and use the writer to write them out.

Robert