lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From xavi jmlucjav <jmluc...@gmail.com>
Subject Is MemoryIndex and Spatial stuff combination supported?
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2016 18:32:36 GMT
Hi,

I am on lucene 5.3.1

I am running a doc at a time through a bunch of Queries. This is working
nicely with the MemoryIndex and combinations of
TermQuery/NumericRangeQuery. Now I wanted to add spatial stuff, so I
happily added more queries with SpatialStrategy.makeQuery(...).

But, when I go to add the corresponding field to the MemoryIndex...I am not
sure how to do this, the only way to add fields to a MemoryIndex seems:

 MemoryIndex index = new MemoryIndex();
 index.addField("content", "Readings about Salmons and other select
Alaska fishing Manuals", analyzer);
 index.addField("author", "Tales of James", analyzer);

Is this combination possible?? I expected (naively?) it would work out of
the box.

thanks
xavi