lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Any updates on the G1 collector and Lucene recently?
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2016 22:45:33 GMT
Hi,

personally, I have not seen any horrible problems caused by G1GC since Java 8u40. I would
say, it is safe, but others may have their own opinion.
https://jaxenter.com/java-9s-new-garbage-collector-whats-changing-whats-staying-118313.html

In any case, use latest Java 8 Update 65.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen