lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Kunzman, Douglas *" <Douglas.Kunz...@fda.hhs.gov>
Subject Highlighting deprecation?
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2015 22:16:41 GMT
Hi -

I would like to thank everyone for their help in understanding Terms in Lucene over the weekend.
After checking the documentation for a day or two I have another quick question.
I'm trying to highlight all of the found terms in the document before displaying it and have
something working use getTokenStream from the class TokenSources.

Unfortunately, in Lucene 5.3.1 everything is deprecated in that class and the documentation
don't appear to tell you were the "new" and better methods are located.

Any ideas/suggestions?

Doug