lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Syntax question
Date Wed, 30 Dec 2015 22:27:23 GMT
I think you can come close with

NOT "received this e-mail in error privilege"~8

(or some other slop factor than 8)

This isn't quite what you're asking for as it would also exclude
docs with
"received privilege this e-mail error in"
in the field. Although i suppose

NOT "received this e-mail in error privilege"~8 AND "received this
e-mail in error"

would do as it would require that the words "received this e-mail in
error" be in the
the field....

If that's not good enough, perhaps look at ComplexPhraseQueryParser
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Other+Parsers#OtherParsers-ComplexPhraseQueryParser
might work for you.