lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: lucene classpath
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2015 07:33:30 GMT
Hi,

you are using a very old version of the demo tutorial (for version 2.9.4) with newer versions
of the class files. The Demo Module in 5.3.1 was restructured, so you need many more JAR files
on classpath. See the documentation of 5.3.1:
http://lucene.apache.org/core/5_3_1/demo/index.html

In addition, you only tell us that you don't get the classpath correct, but you don't paste
us error messages, so I have no idea what the exact problem is.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen