lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: TermRangeQuery with Proximity
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2015 14:07:57 GMT
You can create a generalization of PheaseQueries, called SpanNearQueries. Those can have any
other SpanQuery instances as childs, e.g. SpanTermQuery and SpanMultiTermQueryWrapper instances.
As RangeQueries or Wildcards are internally subclasses of MultiTermQuery, you can use them
wrapped in combination with SpanTermQuery and others. But beware: Slow like hell!

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen