lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Alessandro Benedetti <abenede...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Lucene auto suggest
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2015 16:54:04 GMT
Can you list us your requirements ?

Is analysis needed in the suggester ?
Do you want infix suggestions ?
Do you want fuzzy suggestions ?
Suggestions of the whole content of a field or only few tokens ?

Starting from that you can take a look to the suggester component and all
the different implementations.
There are a lot of Lookup strategy, very specific depending on the use case.

Cheers

--

Benedetti Alessandro

"Tyger, tyger burning bright