lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Alessandro Benedetti <abenede...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Lucene auto suggest
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2015 13:11:15 GMT
Ok ! According to your requirements , it is a very simple scenario.
The *FSTLookup* approach should do the trick for you!
Take a look to the official documentation to see the parameter supported
[1] ( it is in Solr but it gives to you the idea of the parameter required)
 .
This section of my blog should help as well (it is for Solr but Solr uses
the underlying Lucene core to provide the suggestions)[2]

[1]

"FSTLookupFactory
> An automaton-based lookup. This implementation is slower to build, but
> provides the lowest memory cost. We recommend using this implementation
> unless you need more sophisticated matching results, in which case you
> should use the Jaspell implementation.
> This implementation uses the following additional properties:
>
>    - exactMatchFirst: If true, the default, exact suggestions are
>    returned first, even if they are prefixes or other strings in the FST have
>    larger weights.
>

>    - weightBuckets: The number of separate buckets for weights which the
>    suggester will use while building its dictionary."

[2]
http://alexbenedetti.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/solr-you-complete-me.html#nine

Cheers

--