lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ahmet Arslan <iori...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Access query length inside similarity
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2015 10:42:52 GMT
Hi,

I only use BooleanQuery with TermQuery clauses.

I found following methods that seems relevant to my need.
There is a variable named maxOverlap, which is the total number of terms in the query.

BooleanScorer's constructor has maxCoord variable
Similarity#coord
BooleanWeight#coord

How can I pass query length(maxOverlap/maxCoord) inside the Similarity.SimScorer#score method?

Any help on this is really appreciated.

Thanks,
Ahmet