lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Having some trouble running tests with custom codec
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2015 07:12:08 GMT
Hi,

One debugging solution is to use the "-verbose" parameter in the ANT command line. Shortly
before starting the test runner it prints the command line of the test runner. Just check
that your JAR file is listed as part of java's -classpath / -cp parameter.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen