lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From aurelien.mazo...@francelabs.com
Subject Use SloppyPhraseScorer in SpanNearQuery
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2015 09:43:23 GMT
Hi all,

SpanNearQuery and SloppyPhraseQuery can have similar behavior in some
use cases. On the one hand, I have to distinguish between ordered and
unordered terms (that’s enabled with SpanNearQuery) but on the other
hand, I want to use the SloppyPhraseScorer, that takes the relative
positions of the terms into account for the score calculation. As far I
understood, this is possible with SloppyPhraseQuery but not with
SpanNearQuery. Do you think there is there a way to combine these two
features to have the best of both worlds?

Thanks!

Aurélien