lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From 王建军 <jianjun200...@163.com>
Subject hello,I have a problem about lucene,please help me to explain ,thank you
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2015 08:01:58 GMT
There is a Class org.apache.lucene.codecs.blocktree.BlockTreeTermsWriter which have two parameters,one
is DEFAULT_MIN_BLOCK_SIZE,the other is DEFAULT_MAX_BLOCK_SIZE;their default values is 25 and
48;when I  make their values to bigger,for example,200 and 398;And then to make index,the
result is that the use of memory is become less,what's more ,there is a good performance。
    Can you tell me why;what's more,if I change that ,whether or not will make other problem。

    Thank you very much。