lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From András Péteri <apet...@b2international.com>
Subject Re: ignore score and weight in lucene search
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2015 11:34:17 GMT
Collector's javadoc in Lucene 4.x includes a bare minimum example which
only registers matching documents in a bitset:
https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr/blob/lucene_solr_4_10_4/lucene/core/src/java/org/apache/lucene/search/Collector.java#L85

You'll have to adapt this if you want to use it in Lucene 5, though, as the
interface changed slightly.

--
Péteri András